Angela is an Accredited Family Law specialist. She holds a Bachelor of Laws/ Bachelor of Arts degree from Monash University and also a Masters of Applied Law (Family Law). Since joining Glezer Lanteri and Associates in 2012, Angela has become a valuable member of our team.
Angela has extensive experience in complex financial matters, including those involving third parties (including loans) and ‘hidden’ assets. She also has a keen interest in children matters, with a thorough knowledge of matters involving Alienation and Family Violence. She is available to provide advice in all aspects of Family Law including:
- Complex Children’s Matters
- Complex Financial Matters
- Third Party Interests
- Spousal Maintenance
- Binding Financial Agreements
- De facto and same sex relationship parenting and financial matters
- Financial Agreements
Angela has shared her knowledge and experience via contributing to numerous Law Institute of Victoria publications. Through her involvement in various Law Institute Committees, she contributes to the legal profession as a whole and is fully apprised of recent developments in Family Law.
Due to her expertise in Family law and her ability to find innovative solutions, Angela has been selected to be a Law Institute of Victoria Mentor.
Angela recognises that every family is different. Due to focusing on her clients’ individual needs and concerns, she is known for her ability to provide practical and timely advice.
Angela is –
- A presenter of “Case Watch” for the Television Education Network.
- A published contributor to numerous Law Institute of Victoria publications.
- A member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- A Law Institute of Victoria Mentor
- A member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- A former Chair of the Law Institute of Victoria’s Committee which assists Victorian Young lawyers
- A former member of the Law Institute of Victoria’s Young Lawyers Executive Committee
- Co-Chair of the Law Institute of Victoria’s RSYLC – Southern Lawyers.
- A representative of the Southern Solicitors Law Association.