Annemaree Lanteri (AM)
Annemaree is a Mentor and former Partner of Glezer Lanteri & Associates.
She was admitted to practice in 1983 and has practised in the Family Law jurisdiction exclusively. Prior to her admission she was senior law lecturer at the University of Melbourne.
In 2009 Annemaree was awarded the honour of a membership in the Order of Australia for her contribution to Family Law and the legal profession. In 2016, Annemaree was acknowledged for the significant role she has played in establishing Gender Equality in Family law by receiving an Award for Women Trail-Blazers in Family Law.
Annemaree is an Accredited Family Law Specialist having obtained her accreditation in 1989. She played an integral role in the formation of the specialisation program, and its subsequent development, serving on the Family Law Advisory Committee and later as Chairman of the Specialisation Board.
Throughout her career, Annemaree has been involved in various aspects of the law including legal education, practice and professional development serving as a member of the Board of Management of the Australian Institute of Family Studies.
Annemaree is a Practitioner with a wealth of experience in all areas of the family law jurisdiction and continues to assist clients through her consultative role with current staff members and acts as a wonderful mentor to our firm as a whole.
- An Order of Australia recipient
- A former member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia.
- A former member of the Law Institute of Victoria.
- A former advisor to the Family Court on procedural matters.
- A former member of the Board of Management of the Australian Institute of Family Studies.
- A former Chairman member of the Family Law Executive of the Law Institute of Victoria.
- A former member of the Family Law Advisory Committee, an advisory body to the Federal Attorney General.
- A former Chairman of the Law Institute of Victoria Specialisation Board.
- A former member and Chairman of the International Social Services organisation.